27 May 2011

Women's Rights

The truth of the Dowa Affairs of discrimination based on the system of social strata formed in the course of the historical development of Japanese society of human rights admittedly denied in Japan since 1965 has not taken effect.


Women's Rights are one priority by which interesting cultural norms evolved and violence continues to escalate.

Yesterday at Foreign Food Market Meiji-Ya in downtown Sakae 3 chome Nagoya Town shopping for imported Italian food, a Japanese woman was standing in the aisle blocking my passage. I was pushing a shopping cart full of virgin olive oil and Nonna Dora Delizie d'Altamura Peeled Tomatoes to purchase while she was empty headed browsing.


I politely asked "Excuse Me" in her native Japanese language. 

After she moved grudgingly aside and I walked passed, I distinctly heard her mutterings. Out of the blue I received a kick in the leg from behind. Wasn't she cute I thought?


Should I have called the Aichi Prefecture Police Department Hot line 110 to report a belligerent bat attack? 


I bit my tongue thereby avoiding the risk of being arrested for a 2nd time this year under similar circumstances. In the State, Japan The Far East Asia instances like this have been increasing in favor of violent Women's Rights.

Take as another example how the manageresses at nearby McDonald's on Sakae Princess Odori treat male clients. 


I ordered and paid for a small snack and along with receiving a written receipt the young manageress asked me to wait outside because at that particular hour "Women Only" were allowed to eat in the store.






I waited patiently outside for two hours before asking when male customers could eat. The reply came from a police officer who had been called out from the Sakae Hirokoji Police Box by the manageress who enraptured my attentions.


Officer Ando shouted at me to go back to my home country while winking sweetly at his cupid behind the counter. I guess he is lovin' it every day and night from manageresses 

Since I wanted to eat something before returning to my hospital rooms; you must imagine how appetising hospitality meals are? I continued down Princess Odori to Serge Gen's Casual French Restaurant.


The host at the entrance informed me although the Serge Gen's Casual French Restaurant had tables available, he would not allow me to enter for dinner.


In the coarsest native language he barked at me to leave the premises as the hours were for "women only". Not wishing to face Officer Ando a second time; I wondered how politely he would wink to the host?


As I left Gen's Casual French Restaurant establishment being heckled and jeered at by the female staff members because I was male? or I didn't know how to tell Aichi's  Male Time from Female Time?




Women's Rights exist even on public transportation. The town of Nagoya has designated subway cars for "Women Only". In addition, when you ride the subway train to City Hall you are sure to find the local government office designated exclusively for women.

After you summon up your restaurant and travel experiences in Aichi for "women only" you'll soon discover how females have just-in-time access to public facilities in order to do their make-up, hair and nails or change into their lap dancing costumes. 



In this country don't be taken in by Officer Ando and his cohorts if you are an INTERNATIONAL MALE GUY


Wear a watch so you know the proper time for dining, eating, entertaining or pissing then after you have had your fill, explain to me your description of a Vetch. 






I've asked many Japanese men in this town who are seen carrying women's handbags for their explanation, however the consensus of their replies was "I'm a Gay !" How fortunate they never attacked me nor had me arrested!







Women's Rights

No comments:



PUBBLICITÀ EURO LIVING ITALIAN STYLE

Custom Search

IMPRESSIONS MI 아들 NI 印 象

olive oil - Google News



GALLERIA FOTOGRAFICA