21 April 2011

JAPAN STATE OF EMERGENCY

MESSAGGIO PERSONALE PRIVATO MESSAGGIO PERSONALE PRIVATO MESSAGGIO PERSONALE PRIVATO MESSAGGIO PERSONALE PRIVATO MESSAGGIO PERSONALE PRIVATO
MESSAGGIO BRIO BLU ATTACHMENT SANTULLI SKY BIRD BORNE



NIPPON
Actually Andrew we believe NIPPON aka Japan or Japon, an island country state is not worth the relief effort. The devastating geo tragedy is what the deceitful and heretical characters of the race deserve such purging from the world of these oriental bigots. There is historical jurisprudence the race was banned to the archipelago in The Far East Asia. 

Seven years ago, as Head of My Families, I insisted everyone flee to safe havens and never return to this island nation as it sinks back into the oceans. My youngest daughter returned for political issues this year, unknown to me, and our Families from The Americas, Europe, The Middle East and The People's Republic Of China are franticly searching for her after a State of Emergency was recently announced.

Personally we have been prive to reside here permanently aside from hinderances and in cases of need not given any lawful aid and protection from citizens nor elected government or endorsed crown heads, yet on the day of my final departure 6 years ago, I was involved in a catastrophic automobile mishap. I have been hospitalized under MDs orders these years and have hopes to be released Spring. 

My sons keep 24/7 Internet surveillance on my well being at NSDB Palazzo where I am in constant reach of loved ones through i国际信使服务。

An intensive program of physical rehabilitation is scheduled next month. This first foray on The Internet is a pilot program. Do have some patience as Alessandro, the computer program for UASPR sometimes misunderstands my oral commands.

Thank You For Your Best Wishes. Accept Our Appreciation And Ext/
sent to: andrew

No comments:



PUBBLICITÀ EURO LIVING ITALIAN STYLE

Custom Search

IMPRESSIONS MI 아들 NI 印 象

olive oil - Google News



GALLERIA FOTOGRAFICA